We make work fulfilling by providing state-of-the art equipment so that you can provide quality care. You’ll also be supported by a competent team of trained nurses to keep your every day running smoothly.
Whether you’re looking to practice or take on a management role, we’ll be here to support your journey with plenty of options & opportunities.
ALL THE BENEFITS
Culture Of Community
MEET YOUR TEAM
Say hello to your team of experienced and passionate practitioners
FIND YOUR FIT
At Creature Comforts, we value personal development and career progression. Our goal is to help you find growth & fulfilment at work.
- Provide veterinary guidance and mentorship via training, performance review and feedback.
- Active involvement in clinic projects to improve productivity and quality medicine.
- Provide updates and trends to the team by arranging meetings and training.
- Ensure quality medicine is delivered
- Coach the team with cases, delegating tasks to others effectively
- Handle complex consults, including second opinions
- Effective role modelling and knowledge sharing to team members
- Contribute to the leadership and operational success of the clinic
- Conduct all consult types, including second opinions and referrals
- Perform a wide range of soft tissue surgeries
- Manage hospital shift independently and demonstrating good internal medicine knowledge
- Effective triage and handle more complex emergency cases
- Perform basic consultations
- Manage hospital patients with guidance
- Perform effective CPR and deal with common emergencies
- Advise the best medicine treatment to owners
JOIN THE FAMILY