We need people who can bring positivity and passion to our frontline. As the first point of contact with clients, you’ll be making a visible difference — every single day.
Whether you’re looking to work with a tight-knitted community or build new skill sets, we’ve got amazing opportunities for you.
ALL THE BENEFITS
Culture Of Community
MEET YOUR TEAM
Say hello to your team of experienced and passionate practitioners
FIND YOUR FIT
At Creature Comforts, we value personal development and career progression. Our goal is to help you find growth & fulfilment at work.
- Manage and implementation of client feedback
- Provide training to Junior members on appointments and triage operations
- Provide basic home care advise to owners, including medication, nutrition and home care
- Collaborate with Senior members to review and improve clinic operations
- Manage the reception with a high standard of customer service
- Liaise between owners and vets, assisting in the day to day running of the clinic making consults and surgery appointments.
- Effectively manager and update schedule and maximize efficiency and capacity
- Manage clinic triage with guidance
- Handle daily reception operation of the clinic.
- Support the team to run the operations in a timely, accurate, efficient manner, with a high standard of quality customer service.
- Perform clerical work with speed and accuracy.
- Assist with pet supply purchases.
JOIN THE FAMILY